Wednesday, October 26, 2011

self-improvement

its hard for anyone to justify another man's actions. may it be for whatever reasons that caused the reaction, it will always be the same.

i may have my reasons behind but it just doesnt matter because we are all standing up for our loved ones.

i see lots and lots of hatred coming my way. and i have no choice but to accept them for it is me who reacted. regardless of the "reason" behind.

note to self: never ever react to any situation for it, i might regret it later on. its always better to let it be. think of "seishen". yes. zen mode i must. for it is for me to learn and to become a better man so i will not hurt people arnd me. keep it to myself, take the fall. to be a better and wiser man.

dear god. please send me the strength to learn and the patience to think things through properly and the capacity to endure.

Zac Leow

No comments:

Post a Comment