Friday, October 28, 2011

music : LET'S DANCE TONIGHT - updated

Hi. I am Zac. I am a sports scientist.
Hi. I am Zi Xiang, im a student.
Hi. I am Xiang. im a musician and this is the best talent god has given me.


I have been keeping this song for a while. initially, i wanted to sell this song off.
Then again, im glad i didnt.

Today, i realised how important this song has been to me and how much it meant to me now. LET'S DANCE TONIGHT!!! =)



This is my song.
This is my music.
This is my lyrics.
This is how i feel.
This is ME.
This is XIANG6699.


From today onwards, i wish to share more of my works with everyone. To spread the love of music and to reach out to more people.
I shall no longer hide in the shadows of a vocalist or behind another artist. I shall be true to myself.
I shall love myself more. I shall be fair to myself.




prepared and written by Zac Leow

No comments:

Post a Comment