Saturday, October 29, 2011

running : pre- newton 30km sg

as usual, i believe a very good pre-race will lead up to a very good race.

tomorrow is singapore's newton 30km race along east coast park (ecp).

did some minor changes to my pre-race training and felt really good abt the race tomorrow! its gonna be tough, but.. yes, i will do my best!! chiong ar!!


and so i started training despite god tried to play a "scare" on me.


but alls well! completed my run in time and was really pumped out. phew*



following tt, i headed for my pre-race massage and taping. and so.. im done!! :)



gastronemius taping (aka calf)




patella(aka knee cap) taping in pink and my peronus taping in blue.

and so, im prepared to get yet another round of verbal abuse at the race tomorrow before the flag off.

life goes on.

i made a wish for tomorrow's race. i know it will come true. :)





ZAC Leow
peace
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment