Tuesday, August 21, 2012

never compromise

Saw this tweet earlier today.
"Never compromise on yourself. You've only got yourself"
Makes a lot of sense to me.

As i was doing my morning run. Thid quote went through my mind again.
Never compromise in anything.
Take pride in my work.
Only through this way, will i be able to give 100%.
Its always so easy to tell ourselves to slack off a little.. "take a chill pill"... "relac".. "why so chiong"..
I believe that my work will be judged. Not by just by others. But also myself...
Will i be able to look back and say to myself "hmmm.. at least i tried my best. It aint that bad a try anyways".

Recent times has been pretty tough for me. To juggle work, training, studying and of course my social life. Even music has taken a back seat but yet there are still much left for me to do.
As the saying goes.. everything in life comes to an end. All good or bad relationship has to end. Friendships like wise. As usual im very affected by how things have turned out. But. Nevertheless. I shall employ the new logic of "it takes 2 hands to clap". So i shall no longer try to make things work. If u cant be bothered. Neither will i. Screw it ya?

Its really a good time for me to learn to cope with all these and put my best foot forward, to give the best i have. Not to compromise on my quality.

Shall not let myself down
Shall not compromise on myself!
Time to work harder. There are lots of people who care abt me. Haha.. yeah!!!

:)

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment