Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Bday Celebration @ idarts

Its the time of the year again. the time for me to sing my birthday song and to officially change the numeral for my chronic age.

I had a little pre-birthday party at idarts senso on 27 mohamad sultan road.
Im really beginning to love idarts more and more for the atmosphere is really good and the drinks are really affordable!

here are some pics that i took. =)

come and enjoy the atmosphere and games at idarts. =)

trying really hard to focus on my first dart game.

trying to get all my biomechanics right! 職業病!

Reminds me of Dragonfly and mono though. haha!

de victor ong having his shot!

the thrower in action

kee wee won his free darts in his attempt in "bijin count-up"

Bronze shaft, balanced, with standard flights. 

my favourite girl for the night. haha!

soon.. victor won his darts too!

im still trying my best to learn darts. But its really an awesome game. =)

Oh wells. I should have taken more pictures. Maybe there will be more in the future. =)



dress code: casual, covered shoes.
location: 27 mohamed sultan road (opposite the old Double O)

No comments:

Post a Comment