Sunday, January 22, 2012

happy lunar new year!!

happy lunar new year to all my family and friends!!



today, i had my first 3-men reunion dinner. its just my parents and i. my sisters are not celebrating it with us and this year i haven gotten a partner. so it is somehow very toned down..

when dinner was over, my dad gave me 2 ang bos. for a moment i thought "u want me to pass this to charlene?!?!" then when i read the message on the ang bo, im so moved that i cried.


my dad said "加油. do your best in japan. you will do well.".
this meant alot to me. like ALOT. since young, i have been under the shadows of my sisters academically and obviously my dad thinks that playing music is for "losers". (yes, he is very very traditional) so even when i went taiwan to pursue my dreams, he did not support and he could not stop me as i am that rebellious and stubborn.
somehow, this is the FIRST time he initiated and supported my decision of racing. probably he can see me putting in the hard work, putting myself through the pain and still being so determined.

I COMMIT TO DOING WELL IB MY RACES.
MY PAST DOES NOT DETERMINE MY FUTURE. MY ACTIONS DO.

this time when i race. i will race with my bros, and something very special, my family.

i know i will be doing well. i know.

thanks dad. i will rock out hard \m/


oh oh. sandara park is my new love!! hahaa..


pretty right..... hahaha!!!



peace
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment