Friday, January 20, 2012

chinese new year

chinese new year is coming.
and i can't feel any excitement or happiness for this festive season.

maybe i've just grown too old to enjoy this occasion. maybe i am just too jaded to through the whole "where is your girlfriend" situation.

Sometimes, i really hope that CNY will not come at all.
Since the money doesnt mean much to me now and the fact is that my sisters, all 3 of them, are not going to spend the festive season with me. Plus me being single just sums up to a sucky CNY.

I really dont think i will ever have the courage to bring another person into my life.
I am just to sick of being the dumpee.
I am sick of being.. not appreciated.

how i hope, i can just run non-stop.
to not feel all the emotions that over whelm me every single day and only feel the pain and discomfort from my legs and my body...
this is probably the reason why i love "pain".
this is definitely the reason why i feed on "pain".

im definitely gonna do what i did for xmas, boxing day, new year and my bday.
to run. to temporary not feel the pain in the heart.
looks like athletes are simply good escape artists.

its back to the same old days when i look at my band mates and im the only one tt's single. the only one that is empty within.

shall embrace myself for the Q&A from my relatives for the next few days.
*breathe* everything will be over.
*smile* and be graceful about things
*run* to escape from the pain

im so gonna hate festive seasons for a long time to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment