Friday, December 30, 2011

make up? yes. i do =)

WHO SAYS GUYS DONT KNOW MAKE UP?
WHO SAYS STRAIGHT GUYS CANT DO MAKE UP?
thats because u havent dated a rockstar before. sucks to be you~~ hahaha!!


heres some pics of me doing my makeup before i went out for a show.
yes. i know.
im good. =)

before i started!

after my liquid foundation!

time for some powder foundation!

time to add the bronzer!

TADA!

AGAIN. 
STRAIGHT GUY CAN DO MAKE UP.

its just a basic courtesy to make yourself presentable. If you are an artist, you job is to present the best on stage, in terms of being visual, music and entertainment. 
It has got to be pleasing in all 3 areas to have the best result.
It is my job to be the best i can be.
It is my passion to entertain people with what i do best.
=)

i miss the stage at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment