Tuesday, November 8, 2011

QUEEN BAND CONCERT

went to support my bros, deehellsix, tommy and jaccent for their show last night.

it was like a mini dragonfly reunion. everyone there was so familiar, everyone still drinks the same drinks, in the same way. it definitely wasnt my show but i ended up drinking as much as it was my show. madness.

its been such a long while since i had so much drinks and also been a long time since i felt "deaf" when i reached home. some how, i was glad that all my friends actually didnt drive to the club! all of them have learnt to be good boys! :) happy for everyone.. haha..

funny thing was tt i actually had crams in the middle of the night and i woke up because of it! and of course, my dear bio-clock made me awake at 730am when i've alrdy decided to do a night run instead. oh wells. another day, another party.

heres a pic of the seniors that have given me so much. support, knowledge, advice and concern. love these people.





Zac Leow
peace
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment