Thursday, November 3, 2011

my apology. and i am not hiding

I figured that since this is where i created all the trouble, this shall be where i will try to amend my mistakes.

Dear all that have ever came to visit my blog, i would like to apologise to my current ex for all my immature behaviors.
Some of you may have read my blogpost late last month whereby i mention certain events regarding the breakup. I would like to stress this again. I was being very immature and very ungentlement in the way i handled myself, the situation and I have hurt someone that IS so precious to me.
I thank all the friends who have stood up, scolded me for this is an opportunity where i learn more about myself and what an asshole i am whenever it comes to emotional issues.

I hope you will accept my scincere apology.
I am sorry.



prepared and written by Zac Leow

1 comment:

  1. As if being broken up with isn't hurtful enough. There is never just one person at fault during a parting; so if you must apologize, and seeing as you already did, just leave it here and move on.

    There are more important things to take care of in your life now anw.

    -CJ

    ReplyDelete