Friday, August 26, 2011

confession of a shoe addict

after my morning workout, i decided to pack my shoe rack. it just seemed so.. messy. and slowly bit by bit, i found shoes that i tot were 1. lost 2. thrown away 3. at charlene's place
im a little shock by the amount of kicks i have and also im damn proud to have them! they are always in such good condition! ha.. so.. i decided to go a little post on my kicks.

starting off.. my adidas F50 boots. its been a while since i last played soccer. kinda miss it though. SEISHEN GARY REMY WEI JIE!!! lets play some game soon!!


basketball section begins!

Adidas Derrick Rose 2: fast dont lie!!



adidas SS2G : definitely a
pair that every basketballer of my era has to own. its a die-die-must-have




Kobe V limited edition





Kobe V "Bruce Lee" limited edition : i call this the victoria school edition. totally matches my PE t shirt.




Kobe V "dark knight" limited edition





street wear section lor~~

Air Jordan 1 "platinum" limited edition: only 200 pieces in the world wor! :p got this when i lived in taiwan.




Air Jordan 1 "tattoo" limited edition: the very pair that i wore as my 打歌服 when i was an artist back in taiwan. really do miss those days. oh wells.. but to the down to earth me. :p




Air Jordan 1 remake




Air Jordan cross kicks




Air Jordan 3 street inspired low limited edition




onizuka tiger x LV limited edition: my 打歌服 during livevil and ying (superband) when i was still in singapore.



converse red+ limited edition: buy a beautiful shoe and donate to the children foundation. hey. how can i miss this?!



nike japan autumn limited edition 2010: bought when i went home and watch X japan!!



adidas "wings" jeremy scott limited edition: doesnt it make u feel like flying?? haha!! love it! i only wear this for "special occassions". so if u spot me in this, u know the days pretty much darn special to me. haha! :)




nike air force 1 1993 original remake: ok. if u're a collector and u missed this. u can go die. haha!!



runner's section~~~
nike lunar glide 2:




adidas adizero : my racer for my first ever marathon. u served me well. we'll soon travel to japan together ya? :)




mizuno wave creation 12: my newest runner! super comfy. just love it to the max. haha!!





ok. yes. guilty as charged. obsessive compulsive shoe collector. but they are so nice right~~ how to resist?! haha!!

love my kicks :)



ps. this is only half the collection :)) life's good.


ZAC LEOW ... XIANG6699

No comments:

Post a Comment