Monday, November 19, 2012

new tarthers!

I am an eccentric person with lots of different "rituals" for different events.
I am just "pang tang" or superstitious. 
Well, never hurt to get that "extra little bit of luck" right? hahaha!
I always believe the location of where my shoe first step foot on is important. so ie, i used to break into my new basketball shoes when i am only on the courts that i like/ have chosen. I will bring them in my bag and wear it when i am alrdy on the court. So that "first step" it makes is on a "good location". haha. 
yes. i am that superstitious.

So, after walking around Umeda (Osaka), i finally gotten myself a new pair of racers.
ASICS JAPAN. 
no doubts. If its not asics japan, i might as well kill myself. haha!
Best of all. ASICS JAPAN TARTHER.
My beloved Tarther. 
Why are you so hard to find?!?! *cries*


So here are some pics of my sexy lady 



I LOVE the sole.
the traction tarther produces is like no other. you really have to try it to feel the difference.
To me, this is my favourite model, my choice of weapon for racing.
Tarthers FTW!

(ps. too bad singapore doesnt have it. oh wait. i think asics singapore just brought in ds tarthers. you can check them out =p )

Besides the new shoe "setting foot" on the ideal location, i will always always always.... 
BITE MY SHOES BEFORE THEY "BITE" ME.
heehee..
rah rah RAH. haa!

its time for to eat my breakkie and get ready for my first training in Japan! 
So gonna enjoy the 11 degrees training climate. haha..

mata ne! 

love and peace
Zac 

No comments:

Post a Comment