Thursday, April 5, 2012

some words to my team..



Lennard: from the first day i saw you, i knew you were special. I know that you can achieve the impossible, provided you have a bunch of good team mates. this is the time. the time has arrived. This A div team is unlike the previous one. This is the time to win. its time to lead this band of brothers into the A divs and emerge victories to justify what belongs to you. 球隊靠你了。

Marcus: Strong as you are, physical as you may be. You are now the driving force of our inside game. To torment the opponents not just by physically punishing them but also mentally torture them. Am i glad to have you in the team. 籃底靠你了。TIME TO CUT THROAT!

Yida: so much has happened. From the boy that cannot dribble to the boy that wants to dribble the ball up the court for the fastbreak. The one person that doesnt foul to become the Foul Out King. The well tempered apologising boy to the one that scolds his own team mates. Just for one reason. TO WIN IT ALL. 籃板靠你了。

Zhan Chun: you are one hell of a wild card for me. To have you in team, u have unchain marcus from the burdens of being a point guard, to let him excel in his favourite position. I ought to thank NYJC for releasing such a good player for me. I hope you will pride yourself in this team, for this is the team that i will battle with and WIN BIG for this and up coming A div. PROVE TO THOSE TEAM THAT THEY ARE BLINDED NOT TO HAVE YOU.

Jason: U have impressed me since the trials and you have went through certain ups and down. Nevertheless you have overcome your anger issues and your lack of aggressiveness. Play your hearts out, play harder than you have ever hard. I need you to give me 100%. your team mates need the 100% too. I know that you and Zhan Chun will make a great team. But for now, lets just get ready to kick some ass in this upcoming A div. BE AGGRESSIVE!!!! BE VERY AGGRESSIVE!

Jay: Remember your arrogance. If that is what drives you through to be a better player. Work hard for your team mates so they will work hard for you too. Be more patient with yourself and be focus. You have been playing well on the defensive ends and you will be a threat down on the offensive end as long as you get back to who you truly are. I have faith in your jump shots. Prove me right. SHOW THEM WHAT YOU ARE MADE OF.

Kajin: from the shy boy to someone that i personally admire. You may not have the best decision making skills at the moment but you definitely have the potential of being a good player. Have confidence in yourself as I, together with the rest of the team, have in you. Pop the shot when u are open and i believe they will drop. I have never doubted that. but when u doubt yourself, i doubt you too. Up your game to be mentally strong. Show the world what you are capable of. I BELIEVE IN YOU.

Abraham: Though i know you might never read this, I wanna thank you for every minute you have spent on this team. I still believe in your shooting and i believe they might come in real handy for the team and that is the reason why u were chosen ahead of others. Please continue to work on your shots and believe in your shooting. Because i believe in you. HAVE FAITH IN YOUR SHOOTING!

Sherman: Thank you for putting your body on the line. Thank you for aggressively harassing the opponent. You are my trump card to change things around in times of need. I appreciate your patience and your faith in my words. It has given me the freedom to try things out. Thank you. This A div, i will need you to once again do what you do best. For this team that we love and i believe you will do it, and YOU WILL HUNT YOUR OPPONENT DOWN.

Benjamin: Yes. You might be one of the slowest player on court. But your fast break timing is PERFECT. I will be looking forward to more fast break points during this A div. This is the time to prove to the world that you are meant to be a basketball player. this is the time to shine and to play your hearts out for the team, to win it all. RUN YOUr HEARTS OUT.

Xingyong: To be honest, i had my doubts about you during the appeal trials. But i believe God has sent me the right person to cover the hole whenever my top 2 gets too tired. You have played hard and you are willing to do the dirty job for the team. For this, i truly respect you for the guts and for the commitment you have given to the team. I look forward to you doing well during this A div, to prove to me that i was blinded to not see the shining star in you. TIME TO SHINE.

Jeremy: My dear boy, from the first session till now, havent you improved alot? physically, technically and mentally. You ought to have the confidence. Not everyone could have withstand my training. Just look at the fall out rates and the people who pontang. You came for every single one of the hell session even when u were not physically strong. This is the time for you to acknowledge yourself. This is the time for you to believe that you have the ability to tear the opponent apart. Because, im sure they would have fallen out from my hell trainings. BE STRONG. HAVE CONFIDENCE IN YOURSELF.


Guys, it has been my honor to be your coach.
But, i am truly honored to be able to lead you guys into the A Div, To the battle field.
For i know, we will create a storm.
we will take everyone by surprise and we will go in for the cut throat kill.

"SRJC" is just a team name.
We are who we are. 
We will be proud to be who we are.
We will win to let the world know that we have arrived in this A division.
WE ARE ONE.
and
WE WILL KICK ASS!
to hell to those who put us down. 
those who played us will wish they have never been alive.
WE WILL EMERGE VICTORIOUS!!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment