Saturday, October 13, 2012

looking back at my life. its really quite a drama.
having gone through so much changes in these few years that i have lived.

changing jobs, changing bands, changing countries to work and live in.
I am back to where everything started. Singapore.
Doing what i was supposed to do like all other Singaporeans. To Study and ace the exam.

I may have taken a huge huge detour to get back to this route, but i have never regretted. Because i know i tried. I lived my dreams, even if it is for the slightest of time. To be able to be proud of myself and to tell myself that i gave my all.

It is my closest friends that have kept me going. The very people who have encouraged me to keep going despite all the hardship. and these. are the people that i meet once a year. Amazingly.
Friendship is definitely not defined by the frequency of the meetups ot the amount of well wishes we send to each other. I believe in words that are not spoken. Prayers that i say for each other. Positive thoughts. never did they put me down. never had they forsaken me.

When i was doing my music. My VS friends stuck w me through all the hardship through all my whatever-bullshit-crazy life style. I am thankful for them. although they dont understand it, they are there for me. I know it. and i love them dearly like true real brothers.

Now, i am back to doing sports. My musician friends give me the space and time to train and to race. Nevertheless, wishing me the best in all races and never blamed me for not meeting them as i need to turn in early daily.

I am very very blessed.

What will my life be without this 2 main group of people.. i can hardly imagine. For they are people that i love, i care and am willing to go all out for. and they are people who i am very very proud of. They are the people who have accepted me for my flaws and love me for who i am. and the same goes around.


Just feeling a little emotional now. think my screw is loose again. haha..



No comments:

Post a Comment